Just for the heck of it, I’ve decided to try something different! I usually try to do two webinars per month, but it occurred to me that a lot of people, particularly newer trainers, trainers moving into a new area such as aggression, or trainers wanting to move their business to a new level, would benefit from some free-wheeling brainstorming. So, instead of a formal webinar, how about a no-defined-topic – or brainstorming – webinar? So, here’s how I envision it working (but your ideas are welcome, also):
- Attendee driven – I don’t come prepared with a topic to discuss.
- First come, first served – if you have a particular issue you’d like to discuss you can send me an e-mail or type it into the chat box, but I’ll discuss topics in order presented.
- If you have a headset with a microphone, you can have microphone privileges (up to a point – if I want to go into detail without interruption or it gets rowdy, I may mute people). I like seat-of-the-pants discussions, so I prefer to allow people to participate.
- If you don’t have a headset, you can participate through the chat box, but be aware that chat-box is slow, and I may fill the dead-air time with another question.
- The sessions will be recorded, and a link will be sent to everyone who enrolled, BUT THE RECORDING WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR 2 WEEKS.
- We can discuss anything to do with animal behavior, animal training, or animal business, but let’s stay away from religion and politics!
- You can pay-as-you-go, and each session will be $20.00, or you can purchase the entire year’s sessions (12 sessions) for $204.00 (15% discount).
I’ll plan to hold one session every month on Wednesday mornings. Because I just thought of this, 2019 will be a little sporadic, but if it works and we decide to continue doing this, I’ll set it for the same time each month.
Here’s the schedule for 2019 (all times are Central) and the enrollment link:
|March 6||2:00-3:00pm Central|
|April 3||10:00-11:00am Central|
|April 3||12:00-1:00pm Central|
|May 1||2:00-3:00pm Central|
|June 5||12:00-1:00pm Central|
|July 17||10:00-11:00am Central|
|August 14||10:00-11:00am Central|
|September 11||12:00-1:00pm Central|
|October 2||12:00-1:00pm Central|
|November 6||2:00-3:00pm Central|
|December 4||12:00-1:00pm Central|